Monday, September 26, 2011

Sweet Pain...

I traveled all my life searching different aspects I craved. Moved from one place to another.Each destination became a mere milestone on a journey that never ended.  Now when I had experienced the parts and camped  I find the whole. Ah sweet pain! I had the courage to walk even more, the dipping sun and the dark forest made me stop. Soon the clouds set it and roared like beasts and lashed the earth with their watery whip I felt content that I had found a place to camp. But then the rain stopped the clouds went away the moon came out in all its glory and I saw the trail where the ultimate destination was but I had hinged my camp so tightly I couldn't move my feet got stuck in the mud. The more I tried the more the quicksand swallowed me. I have made peace with it I have stopped struggling. Now I am there but my eyes are fixed on that ultimate destination.
     I can't get there but at least by being in peace I can see it till either my eyes see no more and my senses feel no more or till the time I'm pulled out and allowed to walk that path. Ah wrote all this not by wanting to write but it just all flowed out like an unstoppable train of thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment