Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My Journey...has it ended or just begun

I write this for no one yet i write it for everyone but wait no i write it for myself. I was just a lost rock wondering through the universe on a path thought to be my destiny i thought i had marked out the course i was gonna take until a planet crossed my path it was a brief encounter but its gravitation forever left an impact. I was dragged through harsh galaxies burnt, carved and scarred, one impact to another changed my path changed my course, before i grew fond of the scene around me it was changed. My soul my core longed for that attraction that pull that will give me that one path i was meant to orbit and just when i couldn't see that planet across the horizon and had thought i had lost forever light years and light years away... i started to orbit a course until i was hit head on... my course forever lost!  Now i can see that planet,long to be in its orbit but it cant be done the unseen forces of time and space in a war against me yet again!
 When you are blessed with so much love and attention from all directions you sometimes lose track of the strongest beacon, you become selfish but you did not become selfish it was I the small meaningless rock with a soul with an ego that missed the chance to orbit, you were the caring planet forever wanting to give refuge to this shattered star. I just couldn't see, this journey will end one day my ego my existance will be consumed by nothingness but my soul will wander... it will wander in its search, it has been cursed to bear the pain to carry the scars and to wander, endlessly wander.
 I write  this for you, i write this for me, i write this for what could have been and for what is! And when i have to wander no more i will be there. This world, this life, this journey will one day end and may be then i will return to orbit around you where i always should have been!

2 comments:

  1. amazingggggggggggggggggg,,,,,,,,,,,when did u write it ammar,,, its too good.....

    ReplyDelete