Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Controversial...

What is controversial? what shakes my notions? or is it what questions the proven answers I have? or is it just something related to my judgement? I never stop judging, I do not sit back and observe. I jump in and judge, that is a very bad habit of mine but for now I'm only at loggerheads with it. With time i will overcome it, hopefully sooner than later. Now coming back to the question, what is controversial... The other day i was watching somebody talk about a person being controversial because of the way he was thought of by others, not because of what he is! and I was thinking and searching for an answer when i had that eureka moment.When suddenly the most obscure things start to make sense and you see the alternate reality of something. My answer to what is controversial and i am by no means an authority but this is what satisfied me.
 On a dark stormy night, all dark and wet, suddenly a clatter of thunder and the blinding lightning with it! A person can be as controversial as that clatter of thunder as it instills fear in some hearts and may seem like the ultimate voice of excitement to another. The amazing shine accompanied with that clatter may be blinding for some while it enlightens all the dark corners for some. It may instill hatred for some because it may be the hurdle in getting somewhere and it may be a gift for some who wanted to stay just a bit longer.
 But detached from our feelings, choices and wills it is just a clatter of thunder doing what is does and being itself.  To see its true being all i have to do is detach myself from my ego, from my will and my choices and then i will see its true face, feel what it is going through... feel it being the clatter of thunder and shine of lightning and at that moment it is not controversial at all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment